Grandmaster A. Shekib Foroughi
- 7th Dan WT Black Belt (World Taekwondo)
- 4th Dan Black Belt (World Hapkido Federation)
- 2nd Dan ITF Black Belt (International Taekwondo Federation)
- 1st Dan Black Belt (International Combat Hapkido Federation)
- Wu Shu
- Certified Cardio-Karate Instructor
- Completed National Coach of Canada, Level 1
- Qualified WT National Referee
- Completed YMCA Fitness Leader/Theory Course specializing in Individual Conditioning in 1998
- Certified from the Academy of Dramatic Combat
- Certified Advanced Actor Combatant (certifications for Single & Small Swords, Quarterstaff, Rapier and Daggers, Unarmed Combat, and Broadswords)
- Basic Tactical Rappel Training
- Level 1 Stunt Driver Certification
Grandmaster Foroughi started his training at the age of 14. He got involved in Martial Arts after watching Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan movies in his youth. Soon after he discovered his passion for Martial Arts. He then decided to join Taekwondo, even though his home country was at war and he faced many personal challenges. He left his loving family and beloved country behind at a young age to pursue a better and safer life. He traveled different countries until he settled in Canada which he now calls his second home. Since then he has always been continuing his training under the watchful eyes of great masters; Grandmaster Jong Soo Park (founder of ITF Taekwondo Canada), Grandmaster Yoon and the late Grandmaster Tiger Kim.
Grandmaster Foroughi became acquainted with the world famous Grandmaster Tiger Twins (Simon and James); the twin sons of Supreme Grandmaster Tiger Kim and Master Tommy Chang where they teamed up and opened his first Taekwondo school in Toronto, Ontario in 1998.
After competing at local, provincial, and national levels, he turned his focus and energy towards his school by teaching more and giving back to the students what he has learned. Grandmaster Foroughi has helped thousands of students to achieve their goals in Martial Arts with his passion, knowledge, and inspirational experiences by instilling self-discipline, self-confidence, and positive attitudes in students regardless of their gender, age, or fitness level to improve the quality of their life. With his leadership, Grandmaster Foroughi has successfully trained more than 200 quality black belts from the 1st Dan to 4th Dan Master levels.
Master Foroughi is a passionate Martial Artist and strives to be a role model for this generation and future generations to come. His future goals in the Martial Arts are to stay active and continuing to learn and expanding his knowledge. He would like to continue passing on his knowledge and the gift that Martial Arts offer to as many people as possible, and helping to bring out the best in people.
- India National – Bronze
- New Dehli Open – Silver
- Bombay Open – Bronze
- All India – Bronze
- Canada (Earned Gold, Silver, and Bronze at various Local, Provincial, and National tournaments)
Selected Stunt Works
- X-Men Apocalypse
- Robocop (2014)
- Nikita (TV Series)
- Exit Wounds
- Training Instructor of the Year in 1997
- Instructor of the Year 1998
- Senior Instructor of the Year in 1999
- Martial Arts Leadership Award 2000, Martial Arts World, Orlando, FL